provide custom comfort and energy savings and can easily be set to match
Did you know that properly using a programmable thermostat in your home is one of the easiest ways you can save energy, money, and help fight global warming?
Using a programmable thermostat, you can adjust the times you turn on the heating or air-conditioning according to a preset schedule. As a result, the equipment doesn't operate as much when you are asleep or when the house, or a part of it, is not occupied.
Obviously, this leads to reduced energy costs...
especially on very hot or cold days when you
would have to leave the system on all day even when you are not at home. In fact, for about every 2
degrees you set your cooling thermostat higher,
you can cut 3-5% from your air conditioning costs.
With a Climatemakers Programmable Thermostat you can fine tune your comfort levels with features like:
• 7-day or 5-day/2-day programming which allows you to customize a temperature schedule for every day of the week, with up to four time periods per day
• Humidity and temperature controls that allow you to adjust humidity and temperature settings independently according to your specific needs
• Easily integrated—works with any central heating and cooling system
• Touchscreen display—large, easy-to-use, soft blue backlit display with adjustable brightness and real-time clock
• Outdoor temperature display—optional outdoor sensor allows you to check the current outdoor temperature (certain models may vary)
You can recieve more information or order your Programmable Thermostat