About Climatemakers of VA
Climatemakers is a full-service heating and cooling contractor that specializes in indoor comfort. From air conditioning repair to indoor air quality, we have the skills, resources, and experience to handle all your residential heating and cooling challenges.
A Dedication to Service
At Climatemakers, we follow a straightforward creed: Great service is our mission. From office personnel to comfort consultants to service technicians, our team at Climatemakers focuses on you, the customer. We recognize that each home has specific needs, and we strive to deliver exceptional service, regardless of the scope of work.
Time-honored values form the foundation of our company’s philosophy. Those principles include taking pride in our work, giving each client personal attention, and exceeding your expectations in the areas of service and home comfort. We are delighted that many of our customers are second-generation customers because we believe it speaks to our passion for delivering long-term quality service and building long-lasting relationships.
The Climatemakers Difference: Quality and Expertise
Family-owned and operated since 1953, Climatemakers believes that homeowners deserve an HVAC contractor who is reliable, affordable, and knowledgeable. We’re committed to arriving when we say we’ll arrive, and we perform an onsite audit for each installation to ensure quality assurance. We carry an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, prioritize ongoing training, and are firmly convinced that you deserve appreciation and respect for choosing Climatemakers as your HVAC contractor. When you partner with Climatemakers, you’ll quickly learn a few other reasons why customers opt to work with us:
- 24-hour emergency service
- A+ accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- NATE-certified technicians
Trane Comfort Specialist
We emphasize energy efficiency and customer service, so we’re proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist. Trane’s selection of air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, and accessories offer long-lasting efficiency and comfort at an affordable price. Trane promotes high standards in everything from service to strong business practices, and so do we.
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we install Trane systems, but we repair and service all brands of heating and cooling equipment. We have a wealth of experience helping homeowners determine which system best serves their needs, and we can design, install, and service a complete comfort system for your new or existing home.
We believe every home should be safe, healthy, and comfortable, regardless of the outside weather conditions. If you’re looking for a professional, qualified HVAC company, look no further than Climatemakers. Our experienced experts are ready to help you any way we can.
Top Reasons to make Climatemakers your Contractor of Choice!
- Senior Citizen Discounts.
- All customers 60 and older will receive 10% off service repairs. Ask for details.
Seasonal Promotions. Comprehensive Fall & Spring “Tune-up/Check-Up” programs are specially discounted.
- We Listen To YOU.
- The President of Climatemakers personally downloads all company emails then distributes them to the proper departments, with a follow up date specified. Never underestimate YOUR importance to Climatemakers!
- Environmentally Friendly.
- We reclaim, rejuvenate, and recycle parts and materials to reduce waste and environmental damage. All of our service vehicles are fully equipped with EPA approved recovery machines, DOT approved refrigerant storage cylinders, and the latest leak detection systems.
- Computer Dispatched & “On Call” Technicians.
- We’ve raised the bar another notch by improving communications and dispatch capabilities 7 days a week!
- Maintenance Agreements & Extended Warranties.
- With our Planned Service Agreements, and Extended Warranties, we are proactive in protecting your investment and insuring your piece of mind.
- Free Estimates & Free 2nd Opinions.
- Our estimates are always in writing and in complete details. With our “Free 2nd Opinion” on Major Component Failure (Heat Exchangers and/or Compressors), you get the opinion of 2 heating and cooling companies for the price of one. Call us for complete details.
- Commitment to Customer Service.
- Our commitment to YOU is unmatched for we believe that “Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise; risking more than others think is safe. Dreaming more than others think is practical and expecting more than others think is possible.” We promise good service; our goal is to deliver great service!
- We’ll Be Around After the Sale.
- Our 65+ years in business is a strong indicator that we are doing something right, like having a quality control follow up on your new installation to see that our rigid specifications are adhered to and that you are satisfied with the work we performed. That’s our definition of QUALITY CONTROL.