Certified Heater Replacement Professionals
In Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, VA & Surrounding Areas
If you’re considering a new heater installation, Climatemakers has a variety of high-tech and energy-efficient options. With generous installation discounts, easy financing, and low utility bills, a new heater can save you money instead of costing you money.
Types of Heating Systems
Virginia Beach winters are not outrageously cold, but you still need a reliable source of heat. The system you choose should supply everything you need at a price you like. Here are some possibilities to consider:
- Gas furnaces are powerful heaters that can keep you snug despite arctic wind chills.
- Heat pumps are energy-efficient heating and cooling solutions for regions with mild winters.
- Ductless heat pumps are high-efficiency systems that let you heat or cool only the rooms you use.
- Hybrid heating systems combine a heat pump with a furnace for maximum energy efficiency and seamless indoor comfort.
- Baseboard heaters, like ductless mini-splits, let you heat and cool only the rooms you use. However, these systems have exceptionally high operating costs.
- Boilers are a high-efficiency heating option, but installation costs can be high.
Our team of NATE-certified technicians has extensive knowledge on all types of heating systems for a variety of homes in the Virginia Beach area. We always take into consideration your family’s needs and wants when recommending which system is best for you.
Learn More About Your Heater Installations Options
Climatemakers’ heating services a free estimate for your new heating system. When giving recommendations on what type of system is best for your home, we discuss the following with you and your family:
- The pros and cons of all your heating options
- Questions about our products and services
- A review of the low-cost financing opportunities we can offer
- The amount of installation savings you can expect with our dealer specials, manufacturers’ rebates and energy-efficient incentives
- A discussion about the importance of a Manual J load calculation
- Responding to any concerns you may have about our systems, our prices and our installation process
Since 1953, we’ve been providing Virginia Beach homeowners and business owners with reliable heating systems that run efficiently and save them money. We’d love to discuss all your options with you and find a solution you feel the most comfortable with.
Is It Time for a Heating Upgrade?
A new heating installation is probably a good idea if your existing unit is showing these distressing symptoms:
- Shockingly high utility bills that get higher every month
- Heater keeps turning on and off
- Not enough heat
- Excessive dust and humidity problems
- Between 15 and 20 years of age
- A history of poor maintenance
- Weak airflow
- More frequent and more expensive repairs
- Unusually noisy operation
Is your heater ready for an upgrade? The Climatemakers team is here to help. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we’re known for excellent customer service and highly-knowledgeable team members. We take pride in what we do and perform every service with quality, honesty, and integrity. Give us a call or stop by our office to learn more about our unparalleled heating installation services.